Why Should You Become A Stockist Of Wild Republic’s Animal Plushies?
Whether you already stock a range of animal plush toys or you’re researching options to find a brand for your store, there are so many reasons to become a Wild Republic retailer. For over 20 years, Wild Republic has been Australia’s leading stuffed toy suppliers, and we’re proud to have names such as The Queensland Museum, Sydney Aquarium, Taronga Zoo, and Australia Zoo as registered retailers of our animal plush toys. Here are a few reasons why you should consider becoming a registered retailer of Wild Republic’s range of stuffed toy animals.
Give Your Customers Access To High-Quality Stuffed Toys
At Wild Republic, we don’t compromise on quality. We’re committed to providing the highest quality plushies to our customers and our retailers.
- Range. We’re proud to offer a wide range of animal plush toys featuring creatures from all over the world. We have birds, dinosaurs, fish, mammals, and Australian native fauna available, so you can stock a vast range of cuddly creatures in your store.
- Educational. At Wild Republic, we believe in fostering curiosity and a love for the natural world, so each of our wholesale kids’ toys must provide an educational experience. We do this by providing information about the animals with the toy and creating an animal stuffed toy that is as close to the real creature as possible.
- Testing. Our soft toys undergo rigorous testing to ensure they’re safe, compliant, and of the very best quality.
Do Your Part For The Environment
Wild Republic cares deeply about the environment, so we try to make a positive impact in everything we do. All our animal plush toys are made ethically and in an environmentally friendly manner, so when you become a retailer and order stuffed toy animals through Wild Republic, you’ll be doing your part to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Fabrics. Our Ecokins range of animal plushies are made from 100% recycled water bottles and recycled fibre fill. Sixteen plastic bottles are used to make one 12 inch Ecokin. Additionally, we embroider the eyes and nose onto our Ecokin animal plush toys to avoid using harmful hard plastics.
- Plush. All of our stuffed toy animals are filled with plush made from recycled water bottles. They’re just as cuddly as any other soft toy, but they’re entirely environmentally friendly.
- Beads. Only 50% of our products contain beads. We source regrind beads, which are made of recycled materials, or we use a 50/50 combination of regrind beads and other environmentally friendly materials to create these plush toys.
- Packaging. Our efforts to reduce our carbon footprint don’t just finish when our plushies are distributed; we incorporate our conservation efforts into our packaging too. We use recycled cardboard, recycled plastics, soy ink, and tags made from recycled materials. We can proudly declare that our packaging process has allowed us to eliminate single-use plastics.
- Continuing to innovate. We recognise that our ambition to be as environmentally friendly as possible will never be over. We’re never going to sit back, wipe our hands, and say, ‘Well, that’s it; we’ve created the perfect animal stuffed toy. That’s as good as it gets.’ We are continually looking over our processes and products for opportunities to improve, innovate, and reduce our carbon footprint while simultaneously providing premium quality plush toys.
Why Choose Wild Republic For Animal Plushies?
There are a few reasons why Wild Republic has been a leading supplier of stuffed toy animals for more than 20 years.
- We give back in any way we can. Wild Republic is proud to have partnered with several incredible causes both in Australia and internationally. We’re active in our donations and work with the following organisations.
- We work with WIRES to help provide care for sick and injured native Australian wildlife.
- Wild Republic donates plushies, toys, and apparel to the Children’s Hospital Foundation to provide normalcy for kids undergoing long-term stays in hospital.
- We support regional Australian firefighters affected by the devastating bushfires of 2020.
- We’re proud to be in a position to donate PPE to hospitals globally in a time of need.
- Wild Republic provides food for the monkeys inhabiting the sacred Sasthamkotta Temple in Kerala, a cause close to founder Gopala B. Pillai’s heart.
- We regularly donate to the Panmana Asramam rescue and rehabilitation centre for animals.
- Wild Republic can provide shelter, care, and support for 60 deprived and at-risk girls in Trivandrum, India, through Abhayabala. While staying at Abhayabala, they can access education and vocational training in a safe, nurturing environment.
- We support our retailers. When you sign up to be a Wild Republic stockist, you’ll have access to 24/7 online ordering and comprehensive support.
If You’re Looking To Stock Animal Plush Toys, Become a Wild Republic Retailer Today
At Wild Republic, eco-friendly practice and sustainability are at the forefront of everything we do. We are continually looking for opportunities to innovate and positively impact the world around us, but that doesn’t come at the cost of our products. We refuse to compromise on quality and our commitment to manufacturing premium products while simultaneously fostering a sustainability culture within our brand. It’s this dedication that makes Wild Republic an award-winning industry leader for plushies in Australia. If you’re interested in stocking a range of high quality, educational, sustainable animal toys from a leading environmentally friendly brand, partner with us. Let’s make the world a better place, one stuffed toy at a time.