As a company committed to nature and conservation, Wild Republic proactively strives to be as environmentally friendly and ethically responsible as possible. Our devotion to high quality and the strictest safety requirements has earned us a reputation for having exemplary products that exceed industry standards. We have begun converting our production processes to include reusable packaging, phthalate-free non-toxic materials, and sustainable resources.
We fight for not only producing better toys for children but also making a better world that is filled with love, hope and joy.
Why Should You Stock Wild Republic’s Eco-Friendly Toys?
Whether you already stock a range of plush toys or you’re considering offering your customers more options, you should consider stocking eco-friendly toys. Wild Republic has been supplying recycled material toys to retailers across Australia for over 20 years, and we’re committed to doing everything we can to reduce our carbon footprint and prevent further damage to the planet. Here are a few reasons why you should choose to stock sustainable toys
How To Spot A Sustainable Toy Manufacturer
It can be challenging to find toy manufacturers that share your business’s vision and passion for eco-friendly toys. As a sustainable toy manufacturer ourselves, the Wild Republic team knows how to spot other environmentally friendly manufacturers. Here are a few things we all have in common;
- We create toys to last. One of the key things to making a sustainable plush toy is to create a quality toy that can be passed down from generation to generation. Our range includes realistic toys depicting wildlife that don’t go out of fashion.
- Try to learn about the manufacturing process. How far does the company go to make sure their entire process is environmentally friendly? Learn as much as you can and find out how the brand plans to keep improving its eco-friendly toys.
- Do plenty of research. There are plenty of people out there willing to point consumers in the direction of eco-friendly toys and products, so make sure you research the manufacturer, and they’re brand before you invest in selling their stock.
What Do Wild Republic Do To Provide Eco-Friendly Toys?
At Wild Republic, the environment is essential, and conservation is at the core of our values. We implement strategies to minimise our impact on the environment, which includes;
- Contributing to wildlife conservation. We’ve partnered up with wildlife rescue group WIRES to help provide care for sick or injured native Australian wildlife.
- We create recycled material toys. To make our plush toys, we use as many post-consumer materials as possible. Our plush are made with recycled fabrics, recycled plastic water bottles, and recycled regrind beads.
- We use sustainable packaging. Our efforts to reduce our carbon footprint don’t just finish when our plushies are distributed; we incorporate our conservation efforts into our packaging too. We use recycled cardboard, recycled plastics, soy ink, and tags made from recycled materials.
- We give back wherever we can. We contribute to several social causes within Australia and across the world, as we believe giving back to the community is essential for sustainable practice.
- We believe education is the future. To ensure the future generations are passionate about the environment, we believe a love for the natural world should be fostered early on. That’s why we create realistic toys of wild animals to spark a child’s imagination and passion for wildlife.
If You’re Looking For Wholesale Eco-Friendly Toys, Become A Wild Republic Retailer Today
At Wild Republic, eco-friendly practice and sustainability are at the forefront of everything we do. We are continually looking for opportunities to innovate and positively impact the world around us, but that doesn’t come at the cost of our products. We refuse to compromise on quality and our commitment to manufacturing premium products while simultaneously fostering a sustainability culture within our brand. It’s this dedication that makes Wild Republic an award-winning industry leader for plushies in Australia. If you’re interested in stocking a range of high quality, educational, sustainable, eco-friendly toys from a leading environmentally-friendly brand, partner with us and let’s make the world a better place, one soft toy at a time.