Why Should You Stock Australiana Toys From Wild Republic?
Australian native animals are unlike any others around the world. They are unique and precious to the country, and they look adorable when recreated as cuddly Australiana toys. For over 20 years, Wild Republic has been manufacturing and distributing Australian plush toys, paying homage to beautiful creatures like the kangaroo, the emu, the cockatoo, the crocodile, and so many more. Here are a few reasons to order Australian animal plush toys for your store today.
Attract Customers From All Over The World
Because Australian wildlife is so unique, many people like to buy mementos of these animal souvenirs. Whether you have a physical shop or an online store, you’ll see an increase in purchases from when you’re a Wild Republic retailer.
- The perfect souvenir. Australia is like nowhere else globally, and many people want a piece of the culture and landscape. What better way to hold a part of the culture than with Australian plush toys? Our soft toys are of the highest quality as well, so kids will be able to treasure their plush toy for years and years to come.
- Give your customers a chance to get close to wildlife. While you may be able to feed the kangaroos at Australia Zoo, there are many Australian animals your customers won’t be able to get up close and personal with. Wild Republic’s range of Australian animal plush toys are the perfect compromise.
Invest In Toys That Help Real Australian Wildlife
Unfortunately, a lot of Australia’s native animals are at risk. There are threats to populations, habitats, and entire ecosystems due to pollution and human-made damage. Wild Republic is deeply committed to giving back in any way we can, so we adopt the following processes to minimise our impact.
- We’re involved in wildlife conservation. Wild Republic has partnered up with WIRES, a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to helping injured or sick Australian native animals. They help rehabilitate the animals and release them back into the wild.
- We use eco-friendly materials. Each of our Australian animal plush toys is made from recycled water bottles, recycled fabrics, and recycled regrind beads.
- We use sustainable packaging. Even our distribution packaging is as eco-friendly as possible. The tags on each toy are made from recycled paper, printed with soy ink. Most of our packaging is made from recycled card.
Provide Your Customers With Fun Facts About The Australian Plush Toys You Stock
One of the best features of Wild Republic’s range of Australiana toys is the educational opportunities they present. Whether given to a child as a present or bought as a souvenir, they help foster passion and love for Australian wildlife. Here are a few fun facts you can tell your customers when they purchase Wild Republic’s Australiana toys.
- Platypus plush: When English biologists and zoologists first catalogued the platypus, they sent a specimen back to England. The English scholars thought it was an elaborate joke and didn’t believe it was a real animal. They thought that the scientists had stitched the bill of a duck to the body of an otter.
- Kookaburra toy: The kookaburra has such a recognisable call that it’s often known as ‘the laughing kookaburra’. This call is actually a territorial warning to other kookaburras in the area.
- Wombat plush: Did you know wombats do cube-shaped poops?! It’s due to the way their food is digested.
- Little Blue Penguin toy: Despite being overwhelmed by predators such as snakes, sharks, goannas, and sea eagles, the fairy penguin still chooses to breed on Australia’s southern coasts.
- Cockatoo toys: The cockatoo is a dimorphic animal, which means it’s hard for even zoologists and specialists to tell the difference between males and females.
- Koala plush: Koalas have almost identical fingerprints to humans! It’s hard to tell the difference between a human fingerprint and one made by a koala, even under a microscope.
- Crocodile toy: Crocodiles are almost evolutionarily perfect… almost. They have a powerful bite, but once they’ve closed their mouths, they can be restrained. They have virtually no power when reopening their mouth, so their mouth can be held shut with your hands or some tape. That’s why you’ll often see them sitting with their mouths open…
- Cassowary toy: Cassowaries are a vital part of the Daintree Rainforest in Queensland. They eat a range of fruits and nuts no other animals can eat, and they spread seeds in their poop, which helps keep the ecosystem alive.
- Kangaroo plush: You’d think the kangaroo features on the Australian coat of arms because they’re so well-known, but that’s not the case. The coat of arms depicts the kangaroo and the emu, two of the only animals that can’t walk backwards, meaning they won’t be able to drop the coat of arms.
Become A Wild Republic Retailer To Stock Our Adorable Australiana Toys Today
At Wild Republic, eco-friendly practice and sustainability are at the forefront of everything we do. We are continually looking for opportunities to innovate and positively impact in the world around us, but that doesn’t come at the cost of our products. We refuse to compromise on quality and our commitment to manufacturing premium products while simultaneously fostering a sustainability culture within our brand. It’s this dedication that makes Wild Republic an award-winning industry leader for plushies in Australia. If you’re interested in stocking a range of high quality, educational, sustainable plush Australiana toys from a leading environmentally-friendly brand, partner with us. Let’s make the world a better place, one soft toy at a time.