A Quick Guide To Wild Republic’s Plush Birds
It’s no secret that kids love birds, and why wouldn’t they? Especially when they’re fortunate enough to appreciate the bright, beautiful native birds of Australia. Wild Republic is passionate about delivering educational animal toys to children all over Australia, allowing them to foster their love for wildlife and conservation. That’s why we supply a wide range of plush bird toys to retailers all over the country, including shops, museums, and zoos.
Why Stock Plush Birds?
If you’re wondering why you should stock plush bird toys or any animal plushies for that matter, consider why soft animal toys are a favourite amongst children.
- They help kids handle stress and overwhelming emotions. Almost every adult can recall an animal plushie that was their best friend and emotional safety net. It might’ve been a regular teddy bear, it could have been a cuddly panda, or perhaps it was a flamingo plush. Regardless of which animal, these plush toys serve as transitional objects that allow children to process emotions safely. If you sell toys already, become a Wild Republic retailer, so your customers (and their kids) have access to the highest quality plushies.
- They’re educational. Wild Republic’s plush bird toys teach children so much about the different types of birds.
What Kinds Of Stuffed Bird Toys Can You Buy Wholesale?
There is a whole range of different Wild Republic plush bird toys you can purchase wholesale to stock in your store. We have Australian birds such as;
- Fairy penguins
- Fairy wrens
As a global company with more than 40 years in the market, we also have bird plush toys from other parts of the world, such as;
What Sets Wild Republic Apart?
Wild Republic is a leading supplier of plush toys in Australia, and we provide a range of adorable cuddly toys to retailers, museums, and zoos throughout the country. There are a few things that set us apart from other plushie manufacturers in Australia.
- We strive to be eco-friendly. From the manufacture of our products through to distribution, Wild Republic has gone to great lengths to minimise our carbon footprint. Our plushies are made from recycled fibres, plastic water bottles, and regrind beads, and our packaging uses recycled cardboard, soy ink, and recycled plastic.
- We don’t compromise on quality. While we’re committed to eco-friendly, sustainable processes, we are equally dedicated to supplying only the highest quality plushies and toys. Each of our products undergoes rigorous testing to ensure safety, compliance, and quality.
- We’re passionate about education. The Wild Republic brand loves fostering curiosity and love for the natural world through our massive range of animal plushies. Our collection features animals from all over the world and includes dinosaur, fish, mammal, marsupial, and bird plush toys. Whether you’re looking for turtle toys, fox toys, or cockatoo toys, you’ll likely find it with Wild Republic.
- We give back in any way we can. Wild Republic is partnered with WIRES, a wildlife rescue group that care for sick and injured native Australian wildlife. We also actively contribute to several social causes within Australia and internationally, including supporting Aussie regional firefighters, donating plush toys to the Children’s Hospital Foundation, contributing PPE to hospitals worldwide.
- We support our retailers. When you sign up to be a Wild Republic stockist, you’ll have access to 24/7 online ordering and comprehensive support.
To Sell Wild Republic Plush Birds, Become A Retailer Today
At Wild Republic, eco-friendly practice and sustainability are at the forefront of everything we do. We are continually looking for opportunities to innovate and positively impact the world around us, but that doesn’t come at the cost of our products. We refuse to compromise on quality and our commitment to manufacturing premium products while simultaneously fostering a sustainability culture within our brand. It’s this dedication that makes Wild Republic an award-winning industry leader for plushies in Australia. If you’re interested in stocking a range of high quality, educational, sustainable plush bird toys from a leading environmentally friendly brand, partner with us and let’s make the world a better place, one soft toy at a time.